Saturday, May 30, 2020

What Can you pick up from my Leadership Development Book?

As you are familiar that I am composing my third book which named as, 

We Can Lead - A Guidebook of Personal Leadership and Self-coaching.

This book will be available in the market in a couple of months!

This book is still in her mother’s womb! Like a seed of Giant Oak tree!

I invariably chose to be a great leader.

I am on an expedition of maturing myself as a Leader.

I do not have so-called not so sound foundation developed early in my childhood. I do not have a springboard to take off as a good leader.

I studied into other leaders around me and note down what I should be working out to expand into a Leader.

After two decades with the software industry and designing many curricula which a leader must understand, I chose to list down those for everyone’s utilization.

I am considering and disciplined my thoughts into 3 parts

To become a leader, one has to focus on these 3 parts
  • Leading Self , and 
  • Leading others
  • Tools and Skills

Take any leaders, you will identify instances of these 3 parts adequately developed.

It takes decades to cultivate both, where you can claim a leader. Though, it is a life long process of Mastery.

I am not expressing about an individual who goes into a position in office as a manager or higher-up

I am expressing true leaders who are admired by many owing to his/her charisma.

They have done something to impact people’s life. They may not be designated Managers but their thinking impacted others. 

I am writing about them, and want to be like them…..

Leaders are like a Kalpavriksha, again recognized as kalpataru, which is a wish-fulfilling divine tree mentioned in Hinduism, Jainism, and Buddhism.

All these Leaders are like Deep-rooted trees, They remain for several hundred years and deliver humanity many values.











No comments:

Post a Comment