Saturday, August 29, 2020

Agile Coach Job available....



When I google search Agile Coach role, the latest this turned out at Linked in Section with the Price tag in it!

When we debate about ROI from this role….

If I am an employer, what do I do to sustain this cost?

If I am an employee, what do I do to sustain this cost?

As an Agile coach, this calculation has to be performed well ahead before the interview commences, and we have to be 120% confident in our offering!


Some applicants who showed up to claim that, I have 20 certifications, I can provide better training, I can facilitate, I have done blah blah transformation in ABC and EDF companies. Ask me any queries I can respond etc.

Most of the time, employees when gave hypothetical scenarios during the interview, recognized that those candidates, certainly knows many things, how do we differentiate, who will win this money? We can not permit everyone this offer anyway, particularly one will accomplish this.

An employer is constantly wondering, how can we legitimize a suitable candidate?

One day Employer meet one gentleman who demonstrated that he can do follows...and he is worthwhile of the budget...

a) I can rapidly identify barriers and dependencies across teams and support. [He suggested his own model drive those where he already accomplished these in the previous stint]

b) I can instantly establish what will bring the greatest value from the delivery units. [He introduced his own model to drive those where he already accomplished in the previous stint]

c) I can quickly Diagnose and bring forth and resolve impediments that remain within and outside of the teams’ area of influence. [He suggested his own model drive those where he already obtained in the previous stint]

d) I can quickly Identify and influence others in order to stay aligned up, down, and across the organization. [He suggested his own model drive those where he already accomplished in the previous stint]

e) I can quickly Support the teams' adaption and administer the agile and lean thinking to their situation, and support them challenge the existing environment. [He submitted his own model to stimulate those where he already accomplished in the previous stint]

f) I can quickly Serve as an adequate change agent who is both motivating changes and driving it to take effect at the delivery teams. [He proposed his own design to guide those where he already obtained in the previous stint]

g) I can Partner with Leadership to build up a comprehensive enterprise Agile transformation roadmap, Coach stakeholders on identifying Business KPIs to measure progress towards achieving business outcomes. [He introduced his model to drive those where he already accomplished in the previous stint]

h) I can quickly Help raise awareness of the benefits and impacts of Agile adoption throughout the organization to create a supportive environment for Agile adoption. [He presented some of the techniques he has come out to obtain this goal]

i) I can quickly Bring transparency to Business and IT organizations about development and increase trust. I can rapidly identify trade-offs between short and long-term benefits to drive a shared vision between the Business and IT organizations. [He suggested his own model stimulate those where he already obtained in the previous stint]

j) I can instantly evaluate the team maturity and enable them to work out the upgrade the maturity of teams, I can Observe and engage with individual team members to pinpoint opportunities to improve Agile performance [He designs his own model to drive those where he already accomplished in the previous stint]

k) I can immediately influence mind-set and behaviors, including those of senior leaders for new changes [He introduces his own model to drive those where he already obtained in the previous stint]

l) I can quickly Assist the teams with the identification, collection, and reporting of agile practice metrics and measurements for Value generation for all the stakeholders [He proposes his own model to drive those where he already accomplished in the previous stint]

m) I can quickly Organize and participate in agile events, contribute to communication sites,tools, deliver presentations to stakeholders across the organization [He propose his own model to drive those where he already accomplished in the previous stint]

n) I can quickly help to Progressively evolve the ways of working across the enterprise to assure the fulfillment of business and customer value [He proposes his own model to drive those where he already achieved in the previous stint]

Employers were thoroughly thrilled with his claim and gained confidence that yes, this individual is innovative in his approach and he will be competent to drive the transformation initiative for the context that the organization is operating.

Will you dismiss this individual? if you are not biased, racist or under the pressure of lobbyism, nepotism....and so on. ;-) yes sometimes it happens, life goes on.....Someone else will pay this amount..As you are capable...Keep upgrading our skills...

No comments:

Post a Comment